Yes, I made up a word.
Otherwise, this post would be titled, “Crafting on Heavy Medication”, and that just didn’t have the same ring to it.
This project wins because it a) was cheap b) was addictively quick and cute, and c) could be completed while standing up, always a plus when one has a herniated disc.
There are approximately 80 gazillion variations of this in Blogland.
1) Take a plain, XL or XXL t-shirt (the bigger, the better),
2) cut it below the sleeves and trim off the bottom edge (excuse bad lighting and blurry pic),
3) and pull and pull and pull!
4) Ta-da! Infinity scarf!
5) Add one of the cutie-patootie flower pins that are all over Pinterest (I’ll demonstrate my favorites so far later),
6) and enjoy your cheerified wardrobe!